Our Insurance Law
We have a long history in providing state-of-the-art insurance legal services to national and international insurers, institutions and governments. We have a team of experienced lawyers across multiple practice areas in both Vancouver and Kamloops. We cover western Canada and beyond.
We offer services in all Insurance Law areas including:
- Construction Cases
- Property and Casualty Claims
- Landslides and subsidence
- Class Actions
- Commercial Errors and Omissions
- Social and Commercial Host Liability
- Sports and Recreation Liability
- Product Liability
- Extra-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability
- Institutional Liability/Sexual Abuse
- Directors and Officers Liability
We are proactive, responsive, creative, and cost-effective.
In addition to serving insurers and institutions, we are also pleased to provide insurance services to our wide group of personal and corporate clients and other law firms in coverage disputes, professional liability, excess claims, and the mediation of such disputes.
Recent Insurance Case Briefs
- Narrowing the Scope of Liability – Case Comment on Rankin (Rankin’s Garage & Sales) v JJ, 2018 SCC 19 [Rankin] – Danielle C. Ching (articled student)
- SCC Decision: Teva Canada Ltd v TD Canada Trust Bank Liability for Fraud – Daniel Carroll
- Advertising Liability – Broad Policy Wordings Means Duty to Defend Likely – Kaitlyn Cumming
Recent Insurance Group Accolades
- ACQ Global Awards 2018 and 2017 CANADA – Insurance and Reinsurance Law Firm of the Year
- ACQ Global Awards 2018 and 2017 CANADA – Product Liability Law Firm of the Year
- ACQ Global Awards 2018 and 2017 CANADA (BC) – Full Service Law Firm of the Year
Mail and Courier:
300-350 Lansdowne Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 1Y1
960-1055 W. Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 0B6
PO Box 11116 STN Royal Centre
Vancouver, BC V6E 3P3