Chelsey graduated from the Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia in 2016 and is a member of Fulton & Company’s business disputes and personal injury practice groups. Her practice focuses on contract and commercial disputes as well as personal injuries.
Outside of the office you will most likely find Chelsey outside, enjoying mountain biking, hiking, camping, and recreational softball. She also enjoys travelling and has recently taken up curling.
Giving back to her community has always been one of Chelsey’s passions. Currently, she is a director for the Kamloops YMCA/YWCAs, with an extensive background of being involved in Kamloops organizations while she completed her business degree at Thompson Rivers University. She is excited to be back in Kamloops and make this community her long-term home.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2017)
- Juris Doctor (2016), Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2011), Thompson Rivers University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Board of Directors, Kamloops YMCA/YWCAs
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bike Riders Association