Devin Buchanan is experienced and unflappable in resolving his clients’ problems. He brings common sense, sharp analysis, and attentive service to each file he takes on, whether for local governments, individuals, or business clients.
Devin’s areas of practice include: local government law including strategic advice and litigation, construction disputes and builders liens, property and contract disputes, and insurance claims (both defending claims and making claims for coverage).
Currently a board member for Habitat for Humanity – Kamloops, Devin is also active in the local sporting and arts communities. Out of the office, catch Devin out and about on the trails, on the pitch, or at various events, usually with his wonderful family, wife Jenn and kids, Henry and Isla.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2014)
- Juris Doctor (2013), University of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts in History (2005), University of Victoria
- Environmental Appeal Board – Water Act appeal
- BC Supreme Court
- Provincial Court, criminal and small claims
- Residential Tenancy Branch
- Human Rights Tribunal
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Overlander Ski Club
- Active in recreational soccer