Frank is a partner with Fulton & Company LLP whose industry expertise is in insurance law and personal injury matters. Frank has a broad litigation practice which includes commercial litigation. He also has experience in major personal injury litigation including traumatic brain injuries.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1979)
- Bachelor of Laws (1978), University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts (1975), University of British Columbia
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
Street Racing and Local Government
Presented at the 2005 Local Government Law Conference hosted by Fulton & Company
Communications With The Public
Presented at the 2003 Local Government Law Conference hosted by Fulton & Company
Negligent Misrepresentation and Municipalities
Presented at the 1999 Local Government Law Conference hosted by Fulton & Company
- Successfully defended and negotiated the withdrawal of claims against a city and regional district pertaining to a multi-million dollar forest fire claim.
- Successfully defended local governments in personal injury law suits relating to motor vehicle accidents, and diving accidents.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, American Trial Lawyers
- Associations Governor, The Law Foundation of British Columbia