Graham Mack is an Associate at Fulton & Company LLP, and a member of the realization and insolvency practice group. Graham has a strong interest in all types of debt collection work and regularly appears in Supreme Court Chambers acting for financial institutions in foreclosure and realization proceedings.
In his final semester of law school Graham worked as an intern at the Provincial Court in Kamloops providing assistance to the judiciary in a variety of criminal, small claims, and family law matters.
Outside of the office you will most likely find Graham on his mountain bike. He is a member/director of the Kamloops Bike Riders Association assisting in the development of trails in the Kamloops and surrounding area.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2016)
- Juris Doctor (2015), Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts (2012), University of Northern British Columbia
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Director, Kamloops Bike Riders Association
- Member, Kamloops YMCA
- Member, Canadian Bar Association