Hal is a partner with Fulton & Company LLP. His practice involves commercial finance, collections, foreclosures and commercial insolvency throughout British Columbia. Hal acts for lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, purchasers, landlords, debtors and receivers in the insolvency context and in commercial finance transactions.
Outside of work Hal spends time with his young family and leisurely pursues travel, golf, running and ski hill activities.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2010)
- Juris Doctor (2009), University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts (2004), University of Calgary
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Chair, Community Futures Development Corporation of Thompson Country
- Member, Executive of Southern Interior Insolvency Discussion Group