Jasmine is an Associate with Fulton & Company LLP and is a member of the business law and wills and estates practice groups. She graduated from the Faculty of Law at Thompson Rivers University in 2017, then completed her articles at a full service firm in downtown Kamloops. Jasmine is fluent in Punjabi and is pleased to be able to offer legal services in the Punjabi language to the South Asian community.
Jasmine grew up in the Okanagan and has called Kamloops home since 2010. Outside of work, you will find Jasmine spending time with her family while enjoying all that Kamloops has to offer.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2018)
- Juris Doctor (2017), Thompson Rivers University
- Master of Business Administration (2010), Edinburgh Business School at Heriot-Watt University
- Bachelor of Commerce (2006), University of Alberta
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association