John is a Partner with Fulton & Company LLP who practices exclusively in family law matters. After growing up in Winnipeg and going to law school in Edmonton, John chose to move to British Columbia and articled with Fulton & Company LLP more than 15 years ago. Since that time John has entrenched himself into different areas of the Kamloops community. John likes to relax by spending time with his family. He also enjoys and participates in cross country skiing, hockey, and triathlons, and coaches skiing and soccer.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1999)
- Bachelor of Laws (1998), University of Alberta
- Master of Arts (1995), University of Manitoba
- Bachelor of Arts (1991), University of Manitoba
John has assisted clients with respect to divorce and family proceedings, including division of property, spousal and child support matters, custody, guardianship and access issues, child apprehension, and adoption cases in both Provincial and Supreme Court.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member and Past President, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Family Bar (CBA)