Matthew is an associate with Fulton & Company LLP and is a member of our business law and wills and estates practice groups. After graduating from Thompson Rivers University Law School in 2015, Matthew articled with a boutique tax law firm in downtown Kamloops. He now uses his tax background to assist his clients in starting, or growing their businesses, and planning for the future.
Matt and his wife are originally from Winnipeg and have called Kamloops home since 2014. Away from the office, Matt enjoys playing ball-hockey, golfing, skiing, hiking and cheering on his Winnipeg Jets.
300-350 Lansdowne St.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2016)
- Juris Doctor (2015), Thompson Rivers University, Dean’s List (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts (2010), Student of Highest Distinction, University of Winnipeg
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Board Member, B.C. Interior Community Foundation