Successful businesses appear very different from each other in many ways. They may vary in size, industry and customers, but they are also the same in many ways. The owners of successful businesses are passionate about their work and driving their businesses forward. They pay careful attention to the details of their business, whether it is evolving their product or service, looking for ways to improve client service, or seeking a more efficient and/or successful marketing initiative.
While it may not be the most fun part of operating a business, paperwork and legal requirements are an integral part of successful businesses. But that does not mean that those things have to be unpleasant. At Fulton and Company, we believe in making the legal requirements of your business easy to understand and manage. This often includes risk management strategies that can assist in avoiding problems before they happen.
We are a team of lawyers comprised of a broad range of legal areas. This allows us to better serve our clients’ legal needs. Our team includes members of the following practice areas: Corporate/Commercial law, Commercial Finance, Employment Law, Technology & Intellectual Property Law, Real Estate Law, Commercial Litigation, and Realization & Insolvency Law.
Whether you are a start-up, an emerging business, part of a franchise, or a larger business entity, your legal needs require a tailored approach. Let the Business Law team at Fulton & Company work with you to help your business achieve optimum success.
Fulton and Company is not just a legal service provider. We are a business consultant to our business clients. As your representatives, we put a focus on the following:
- Taking the time to get to know you, your industry and your business BEFORE providing legal advice;
- Providing integrated legal advice – from making the best decision for your business in its current state, to how that decision could effect other areas of your business in the future;
- Monitoring new developments, legislation and case law to ensure information pertinent to your business is provided to you;
- Proactively making suggestions to help protect your business or take advantage of opportunities for improvement;
- Ensuring we are connected to the business community to potentially assist with securing funding, seeking out a business partner, diversifying interests, identifying opportunities, or finding a service provider (such as a financial advisor or accountant).