Senior Advisory Counsel / Kamloops
Frank lays it all on the line.
With over four decades of experience, Frank is a passionate trial lawyer who is not afraid to take on a challenging case. He genuinely cares about his clients and is committed to seeing his clients receive the best results, whether through trial or alternative dispute resolution.
Frank has a broad litigation practice, with extensive expertise in insurance law and personal injury matters, specifically those involving traumatic brain injuries.
Frank appreciates the finer things in life, most of which are Italian – food, wine, clothing, the Italian Azuir – but also includes his grandchildren, the Maple Leafs, the Blazers, Team Canada and the Colts.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1979)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia (1978)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan (1975)
Publications & Presentations
- Guest Lecturer – BC Trial Lawyers Association
- Guest Lecturer – Continuing Legal Education
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Kamloops Peoples’ Law School