Associate / Kamloops
Jasmine asks the right questions.
Whether it is a sale or purchase of a home, estate planning or business related matters, Jasmine focuses on the big picture and enjoys pulling the details together so her clients rest easy, knowing their affairs are in order.
Jasmine completed her articles at a full service firm, providing her with a wide breadth of knowledge in a variety of areas of law but she is focusing her practice on estate planning, real estate transactions and business law. She is fluent in Punjabi and is pleased to offer legal services to the South Asian community.
Jasmine grew up in the Okanagan but has called Kamloops home for the past 10 years. Outside of work, you’ll find Jasmine spending time with her family while enjoying all that Kamloops has to offer.
What Jasmine’s clients are saying
Jasmine is “very informative, articulate and helpful. [We] both left the office smiling and feeling like a weight had been lifted off [our] shoulders.”
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2018)
- Juris Doctor, Thompson Rivers University (2017)
- Master of Business Administration, Edinburgh Business School at Heriot-Watt University (2010)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta (2006)
Publications & Presentations
- Author/co-author of various newspaper articles and estate news bulletins (sign up HERE)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association