Associate / Kamloops
Shaun is a team player.
On the court, he’s known for hard work and it is no different in the office. Believing that “success is the sum of small efforts”, Shaun approaches his legal work with diligent persistence, and an always-competitive business mindset.
Shaun’s solicitor practice includes:
- Advising businesses regarding corporate and commercial transactions;
- Advising individuals and businesses regarding real estate transactions; and
- Advising local governments on a broad spectrum of legal issues, including, policy development, freedom of information requests, bylaw development and enforcement, and statutory interpretation.
Born and raised in the Okanagan, Shaun travelled extensively, including an exchange in China, then settled in Kamloops completing his articles with our firm. Outside of the office, Shaun is a basketball fanatic. He plays on several community basketball teams, including ‘Team Fulton’ in the Kamloops Sportsmen’s Basketball League, and is an avid supporter of the Toronto Raptors. When he’s not engrossed in basketball, Shaun enjoys playing softball, and is currently rekindling a passion for golf.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia, Okanagan (2015)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Former Legal Intern at the Alberta Utilities Commission
- Active in Kamloops Recreational Basketball League