Human Resources Manager / Kamloops
From a non-profit background, Kait joined our team in 2020 and handles all things human resources for our firm. Instrumental in establishing our Mental Health, Equity-Diversity-Inclusion, and Spirit Committees, Kait is known around our office as kind and compassionate with a unique, positive candor – she is all about helping each of us, and our firm, function at our very best.
As proud mom to two young daughters, Kait enjoys spending time with her family, whether it be colouring, riding bikes, or running around the playground with her daughters, singing at gigs with partner, Brendan, or helping her dad at the farmer’s market. If she’s not having family-time, she’s probably re-energizing with coffee or chocolate, or in her favorite place – out for a run.
Education, Professional & Community
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resources, UBC Okanagan/Okanagan College (2009)
- Certificate – Non-profit Management, Thompson Rivers University (2011)
- Certificate – Mental Health First Aid, Canadian Mental Health Association (2018)
- Candidate, Chartered Professional Human Resources (2020)
- Member, Chartered Professional Human Resources (2020 – present)
- Member, BC Legal Management Association (2020 – present)
- Vice President, Farm 2 Chefs Board (2017 – present)