Business Law Paralegal / Kamloops
First joining our team in October 2007 as a legal administrative assistant, Kim has been with us for over fifteen years. After completing her paralegal designation, Kim was instrumental in the formation of our Business Law administration team, which she now co-leads. While having the highest standards for a job well done, Kim uniquely balances her drive for precision with her ability to patiently mentor and train newer team members, always having time to answer questions. We’re grateful for Kim’s loyalty and commitment to our firm, and her ongoing insights which help our team function more effectively.
Outside of the office, Kim loves spending time with her family and friends, especially if it involves camping or mountain biking. If she’s not in the great outdoors, Kim is likely at the rink, honing her figure skating skills or volunteering at Valleyview Skating Club events.
Education, Professional & Community
- Certificate – Paralegal, Capilano University (2014)
- Certificate – Legal Administrative Assistant, Vancouver Community College (2006)
- Certificate – Administrative Assistant, Vancouver Community College (2005)
- Member – BC Paralegal Association (2014 – present)
- Director, Valleyview Skating Club (2013-2015, 2022-present)