Safety and Health Protocols
To protect the health and safety of Fulton lawyers, staff and the general public and to minimize the risk of a costly business interruption following a positive Covid-19 case at the office, the following protocols are MANDATORY for all.
Do not enter this workplace if you:
- Are displaying any of the following new or worsening symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have travelled outside of Canada with the last 14 days
- Within the last 14 days, have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19 or
- Have been told to isolate by Public Health.
When you enter our workplace you must:
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Wear a mask at all times
To limit the number of people in our office we are asking that you enter our office by appointment only and that where ever possible arrange to meet with our lawyers remotely by phone, email or video conference.