Senior Counsel / Vancouver
Aron is accessible.
Around the office and with his clients, Aron is known to be patient and approachable, always willing to take the time to thoroughly explain any legal issue that may arise.
Aron is Senior Counsel and a co-leader of Fulton’s Vancouver office with Lindsay Goldberg. Focusing his legal practice in security enforcement, financial services and litigation in the banking, finance and insurance industries, Aron represents financial institutions and private lenders in all aspects and related matters of mortgage enforcement and debt collection proceedings. He also specializes in dissolution of timeshare strata units and routinely represents homeowner associations with respect to partition and sale proceedings in the BC Supreme Court.
Previously an associate at Epport, Richman and Robbins LLP in Los Angeles, Aron practiced in the areas of lender liability, foreclosure and bankruptcy.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
- Member, State Bar of California (2006)
- National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, Certificate of Qualification (2010)
- JD, Loyola Law School (Los Angeles, California) (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Los Angeles (2000)
Publications & Presentations
- Contributor, UBC Sauder School of Business, Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course Manual (Mortgage Law Chapter)
- Contributor, British Columbia Real Estate Association Errors and Omissions Insurance Legal Update
- Co-author, The Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia – Foreclosure Practice 2013 Update, Order Absolute
- Co-author, Litigation Bulletin – Getting Your Priorities Straight: BC Supreme Court decision interprets s. 28 of the Property Law Act strictly
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association