Senior Advisory Counsel / Vancouver
Lindsay toots his own horn. Literally.
When Lindsay is not at the office managing default portfolios for some of Canada’s largest financial institutions, you’ll probably find him playing his trumpet, performing in pit bands for Vancouver’s live musical theatre scene.
Lindsay makes a lot of noise off stage too, heading up Fulton’s Vancouver team with over 30 years’ experience in retail mortgage enforcement (foreclosure) and collections legal service. By offering streamlined and simplified debt recovery administrative services, Lindsay’s reputation for reliable debtor reintegration, efficiency and business judgment makes him the right choice for financial institutions looking to reduce collection risk and expense.
Musical theatre not your bag? No problem. But if you’re looking for some harmony in your BC or Yukon lending portfolio, put Lindsay to work at his day job.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1986)
- Member, Law Society of Yukon (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria (1985)
- Bachelor of Science, University of Victoria (1982)
Publications & Presentations
- Course Coordinator – Continuing Legal Education (CLE) – “Foreclosures for Legal Support Staff” – 1996, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2009
- Course Co-coordinator – Continuing Legal Education – “Foreclosure Practice” – 2013, 2015, 2017
- Is Your Property Safe from Canadian Government Seizure? – Fall 2007
- Can the Activities of Your Borrowers or Tenants Lead to Seizure of Your Property? (Real Estate Brief Winter 2007/2008) – Summer 2007
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association