Partner / Kamloops
Ayla fixes problems.
Armed with boundless energy, creativity and grit, Ayla helps her clients navigate whatever challenges they face.
Ayla calls herself an employment, personal injury, and “interesting issues” lawyer, as she is often sought after to deal with complex disputes. No matter the issue her clients face, she works hard to attain the best, most functional resolution to meet each client’s unique needs. She works with her clients to identify their realistic goals and she makes them happen.
Ayla loves engaging with people, and is known for her witty sense of humour, and skill of unapologetically jumping on sports teams’ bandwagons. Originally from Victoria, Ayla now calls Kamloops home.
What Ayla’s clients are saying
Ayla played an integral role in discovering the true worth of my claim. She was compassionate, and open to listening to all concerns of my injuries during my consultation. I never felt rushed, and ultimately, was able to realize all aspects of my losses because of her thoroughness. The final settlement for my claim was ten times the amount I was offered by ICBC, and I am fortunate to say Ayla and her team at Fulton and Company ensured my health and wellness was of utmost priority the entire time she represented meAC
- Practice Areas
- Certificate of Workplace Investigations (2022)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
- Member, Law Society of the Yukon (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta (2010)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of the Fraser Valley (2006)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Member, Association of Workplace Investigators
- Member, Chartered Professional of Human Resources (BC & Yukon)
- Member, Board of Governors, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Director, Kamloops Brain Injury Association
- Former Director, Interior Community Services