Associate / Vancouver
A motivated self-starter, who is ready to help at all times, Catherine enjoys finding creative solutions to her clients’ issues, and delivering results.
As part of the Vancouver office’s Realization Team, Catherine represents both institutional and private lenders in foreclosure and insolvency proceedings. She has appeared in court on numerous applications in the areas of debt collection, mortgage enforcement, and bankruptcy.
Catherine completed her articles with Fulton in May 2019 and has stayed on as an associate. Catherine originates from the frozen tundra of Alberta and the novelty of BC’s temperate climate has still not worn off. Outside work you’ll find her hiking, skiing, biking, and generally taking advantage of all the Vancouver mountains and ocean have to offer.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- LLM (Common Law), University of British Columbia (2017)
- LLB, University of Leeds (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta (2007)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association Women Lawyers Forum