Associate / Vancouver
Focused on delivering results, Catherine enjoys finding creative solutions to her clients’ issues.
As part of the Vancouver office’s Realization Team, Catherine represents both institutional and private lenders in foreclosure and insolvency proceedings. She appears regularly in court.
After completing her articles with Fulton in May 2019, Catherine stayed on as an associate. Catherine originates from the frozen tundra of Alberta and the novelty of BC’s temperate climate has still not worn off. Outside work you’ll find her hiking, skiing, biking, and generally taking advantage of all the Vancouver mountains and ocean have to offer.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- LLM (Common Law), University of British Columbia (2017)
- LLB, University of Leeds (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta (2007)
Publications & Presentations
- Co-Author with Daniel Shouldice, “Commercial Law – Collections” Chapter, Annual Review of Law & Practice, Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia (2019, 2020).
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Vice President, Canadian Bar Association Women Lawyers Forum (2020-2021)