Associate / Kamloops
Chelsey is a straight shooter.
She believes in telling clients what they need to hear, even if it’s not always what they want to hear. At the same time, she is incredibly detail-oriented and will know your file inside out and backwards. Give her a call and find out.
Chelsey litigates personal injury claims, municipal claims, estate disputes, and business disputes. Keen insight, combined with delivering honest, timely advice to her clients, only adds to her professional charms.
Looking for Chelsey away from the office? In the morning hours, you’ll probably find her on top of a mountain, whether hiking or mountain biking. In the afternoon, look for her enjoying a refreshing pint at a funky craft brewery. She also cross-country skis, plays softball and curls, but maintains she is “mediocre at best” at these hobbies, and “won’t be quitting her day job” anytime soon.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2017)
- Juris Doctor, Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia (2016)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of British Columbia (2011)
Publications & Presentations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bike Riders Association
- Director, Kamloops YMCA/YWCAs