Associate / Kamloops
Graham enjoys an uphill battle.
And he’s no stranger to hard work – our firm was the first job he’s had where he didn’t need to wear steel toed work boots. He approaches his legal work with the same determination. Easily putting himself in his client’s shoes, Graham relates to each individual case, and applies a keen attention to detail and old-fashioned hard work to achieve optimal results for his clients.
Acting for businesses and financial institutions in foreclosure and realization proceedings, Graham’s practice encompasses all aspects of debt collection work, including appearing on hundreds of applications at the BC Supreme Court. Additionally, Graham assists stratas with the filing and enforcement of strata liens.
Outside of the office, you will almost certainly find Graham exploring on his mountain bike, or energetically discussing further trail development with members of the Kamloops Bike Riders Association, or anyone else who will listen.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2016)
- Juris Doctor, Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Northern British Columbia (2012)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops YMCA
- Director, Kamloops Bike Riders Association