Partner / Kamloops
Edwin sees opportunity.
Having degrees in both business and law, Edwin provides a practical, business-minded perspective to his clients. His focus is to provide sound legal advice that allows his clients to focus on what’s important: growth and development.
After beginning his legal career as in-house counsel and executive management for a large tech company, Edwin recognized his interest in seeing businesses thrive. His clients range from start-ups to large institutions, who benefit from his unique expertise, including legal services in:
- Corporate/Commercial Transactions
- Governance, Structure, Strategy
- Information Technology/Intellectual Property
- Trade-marks and Copyright
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial Finance
Originally from Saskatchewan, Edwin learned early on to enjoy the outdoors, and refers to Kamloops as “a big playground”. Look for him and his family if you’re out on the water, slopes or trails.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1993)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan (1992)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan (1991)
Publications & Presentations
- Education Seminars to business, trade and industry groups on various topics.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Interior Technology Industry Association
- Member (Advisory Board), Kamloops Innovation Centre
- Member, Kamloops Tennis Association
- Past President/Founder, Kamloops Volleyball Association