Associate / Kamloops
Heather is a firecracker.
Perceptive and determined to change the world for the better, she is naturally compassionate but with the thick skin required to be a reliable, steadying force during her clients’ most challenging circumstances.
As a family lawyer, Heather’s background as a Child Protection Social Worker gives her unique insight into the most difficult relational situations, where she works to efficiently resolve her clients’ issues. If a fierce advocate is called for, however, Heather is known for successfully overcoming obstacles.
Around our office, Heather is known for her pleasant personality and her strong grit and determination. Always up for a challenge, Heather enjoys creative pursuits in art, music, and learning. Outside of the office, you’ll likely find Heather on the field refereeing or playing soccer, or exploring Kamloops and area with her dog.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia (2018)
- Bachelor of Social Work, Thompson Rivers University (2011)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Director, Elizabeth Fry Society
- Referee, Kamloops Youth Soccer Association
- Referee, Kamloops Women’s Soccer League
- Referee, Kamloops Men’s Soccer League
- Referee, Thompson Okanagan Football Club