Associate / Kamloops
Matt pays attention.
Focused and attentive, Matt helps people design long-term legal plans for their businesses and personal lives. He ensures that his clients have the entire perspective when making important decisions for themselves, their families and their businesses.
Matt practices in a wide variety of estate planning, real estate transactions and business law. After completing his articles at a boutique tax law firm, Matt draws from a comprehensive tax and legal perspective, to optimally assist his clients in starting, or growing their businesses, and planning for their futures.
Originally from Winnipeg, Matt and his wife have called Kamloops home since 2014, and are enjoying putting down roots. Away from work, Matt enjoys playing ball-hockey, golfing, skiing, hiking with his young family, and cheering on his Winnipeg Jets.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2016)
- Juris Doctor, Thompson Rivers University, (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts (Student of Highest Distinction), University of Winnipeg (2010)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Board Member, BC Interior Community Foundation