Associate / Kamloops
Devin is the calm in the storm.
Experienced and unflappable, Devin brings common sense, sharp analysis, and attentive service to each challenge he takes on, whether for local governments, individuals or business clients.
Devin’s practice includes local government law including strategic advice and litigation, construction disputes and builders liens, property and contract disputes and insurance claims (both defending claims and making claims for coverage). He enjoys deconstructing the most complex legal problems, to offer meaningful resolutions.
Currently a board member for Habitat for Humanity – Kamloops, Devin is also active in the local sporting and arts communities. Out of the office, catch Devin out and about on the trails, on the pitch, or at various events, usually with his wonderful family, wife Jenn and kids, Henry and Isla.
- Practice Areas
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2014)
- Juris Doctor, University of Victoria (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts (History), University of Victoria (2005)
Publications & Presentations
- Education Seminars (various construction events) – Canadian Homebuilders Association and Southern Interior Construction Association
- Tendering Case Update – Local Government Law Conference 2005
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Overlander Ski Club
- Active in Recreational Soccer