Join our Wills and Estates team on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 for an online presentation, with live Q&A session, designed to help you “start the conversation” concerning your estate planning.
Leah Card, Tyson McNeil-Hay and Matt Livingston will cover topics including:
- Yes, you can make a Will during a pandemic.
- Do You Need a Will?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- What are Representation Agreements?
- What is Probate? Duties of Executors.
- Jointly-held land or bank accounts.
- Contesting Wills and wills variation lawsuits.
- Other things to think about when planning your estate.